Friday, September 28, 2018

2018 - Day 271/94 - Friday (Finally)...1576...

I think 'Finally Friday' is a new thing. I heard it, I didn't make it up myself. I think it is intended to coincide with 'Throwback Thursday', and soon we will have something of some disparagement for all the days of the week. I can hardly wait. I also think 'Finally Friday' could well classify as a stand-alone as well, time will tell. I got a lot of work done today, first time back in the office since about noon on Tuesday. I finished a class I had been taking; five individual sets of classroom and the last one was done today 0n-line. Pretty interesting stuff, all about International buyers and sellers and the intricacies each set faces when buying or selling in a country other than their own. BUT, that is out of the way now.

After work I had a ticket (provided by the Texas Association of REALTORS® for the Gubernatorial Debate that was held this evening. I was not in the room with the candidates, but it was interesting to watch the process. I highly recommend it if you h=ever have a chance. Directions and communications were not really clear (we all speak English but we can seldom communicate) and access to the venue seemed to be cut off at every turn. This particularly helpful UT Policeman went out of his way several times to keep me out of harms way, and his kindnesses were sincerely appreciated. Thank you Officer Mullens!

I left after the debate and got caught in some rain on the way home, but all is good and I am about to head to the blue chair.

Good night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OFFICERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment