Wednesday, September 26, 2018

2018 - Day 269/96 - Wednesday...Not Sure...

Today was a really good day, as I was in Houston for a Houston Association of REALTORS® Broker Involvement Council event. Houston always does things right, and, as a matter of fact, everything and everyone in Texas does things right when it comes to REALTOR® issues and REALTOR® events. There will NEVER EVER be a bad function or event when it comes to something put on by our Texas colleagues. This is a photo of Caroline and me outside the Pavilion room at the Minute Maid Park in Houston where the event was held. Very impressive. It rained, too, but that was okay too. Rain in Texas is (usually) a good thing!

It is way WAY past my bedtime on Wednesday evening, and it seems I am camping out in the Houston Hobby airport. I am way past the point of whining, and I have gone into denial mode. Flight was originally scheduled to leave about 7:30, that flight was delayed to 11:30...I got on another flight at 10:10, that flight has now been delayed to 10:35 and the original flight has now been moved up to 10 o'clock. BUT...my luggage is on the new (delayed) flight, so there is no reason for me to try and get on the original (and now earlier departing) flight. It's complicated.

Oh, and as long as I had idle time on my hands, I learned how to use the personal hot spot on my phone! I am such a techno-geek!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DELAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment