Monday, September 17, 2018

2018 - Day 260/105 - Monday...1557...

Not a bad day all thing considered. Traffic sucked, but otherwise everything was good. I did a few chores before I got in to the office, but I was still there before 9 o'clock. I did some power real estate, and then headed off to a meeting at the board. There was a great luncheon meeting with the Austin Real Estate Brokers (Realists), and there was a good presentation from Jeff Travillion one of our Travis County Commissioners. The Commissioner talked with us about the status of affordable housing in Travis County and what is on the horizon for undeveloped areas of the city and county. Interesting information, and that was a good thing.

After the luncheon, I ran another couple errands and headed back to the office. Some more power real estate and then off to an appointment at 5:15. All went well, life is good, I am a really lucky guy.

GOOD LUCK BARBARA! NO CRYING!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment