Saturday, September 15, 2018

2018 - Day 258/107 - Saturday...1565...

After breakfast, naps and another couple naps this morning, we took the girls for a ride. There is always a battle for the front passenger seat, and it is not important whether or not I am sitting there, both the girls want to be sitting there, too.

About the most strenuous thing I did today was to walk from the bed to the big blue chair. Okay, well I did do a few more strenuous things than that, but nothing that would be worthy of mentioning. We have had eleven days of rain out here on the edge of nowhere. No one is complaining wither. 4.89" in the gauge, and there was a few more hundredths in the gauge this afternoon. I think we are on the downhill slide of the rain now, and we will be sorry to see it go. I, however, will be required to cut the grass in the not too distant future.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment