Saturday, September 29, 2018

2018 - Day 272/93 - Saturday...1577...

Interestingly, these caladiums were among the first things I planted this past spring, and they were just about the last things to come up. I planted some other elephant ears out by the creek and they hardly did anything. These are in pots, and I moved them from near the garage to closer to the pool, and they seem to be enjoying it there. I am getting a little nervous that, within the next few months I will need to determine what will be sacrificed and what I will try to salvage from the two or three days of freezing temperatures we will be experiencing. Who knows?

I accomplished my goal of sleeping most of the day away. I got up about 7 this morning, did the usual things, and by about 8:30 I was in the big blue chair with my phone in one hand and the tv remote in the other. We took the girls for a ride, and then it was back to the blue chair. At about 2 o'clock, I went and checked the mail, and it was just starting to rain. We waited for it to calm down some, and we headed in to Georgetown for lunch. By the time we got home, we had over 2 inches of rain in the gauge, and that is a good thing. SO...by sleeping most of the day away, I was able to get very little accomplished, which in reality was the long term goal for the day!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CALADIUMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment