Friday, September 14, 2018

2018 - Day 256/109 - Thursday...Less is More...

This photo is from my drive in to Houston on Wednesday night. Lots of emergency vehicles but no evidence of any emergency. I did witness LOTS of people going through the flexible barriers to get into the toll lanes to avoid the back up. It was not terrible to wait, I was listening to a pretty good book, and still was making better time than I had expected.

I had a great day of guiding colleagues through a class about starting real estate brokerages. About 22 folks that were really fun and engaged. Today we will talk about agency relationships. Not the real estate agency, but the agency relationships between agents/REALTORS® and clients/customers.

It is expected to be raining today in Houston, I am still not sure what is happening with the storm out in the gulf, but I think it is supposed to come ashore tomorrow morning. Of course it will, and I will get to spend the whole drive home in the dark and in the rain. It is exactly what I will want. BUT WAIT...that should not be considered a complaint, simply an observation.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment