Friday, September 14, 2018

2018 - Day 257/108 - Friday...1570...

Another week down the drain... But, I pretty much had a blast this week. I guided three classes this week, one at the Austin board and the other set at the HoustonHeadquarters board. All three days were just jam packed with interesting folks, and lots of great conversations and lots of good sharing of knowledge and information back and forth between colleagues. It is great that we can all learn things together, almost by accident.

I managed the drive home from Houston this afternoon with no real challenges. I made it out of Houston in what seemed to me like record time, and got to Columbus to charge and actually tool about a 20 minute nap. Some of the folks in Houston cued me in to a restaurant in Columbus that I did not know about, and it seems that restaurant is pretty well know for its' pies; I think I will try to remember that the next time I am there (which will be the middle of November).

Jody and the girls were all happy to see me...I made it home about 8:45 and so far I have watched the news, finished this journal entry, and next is some celery, hummus and the big blue chair!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG FUN TIMES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment