Saturday, September 22, 2018

2018 - Day 265/100 - Saturday...1566...

Today begins the autumnal equinox. With any luck, I will be asleep (again) before it arrives at about 9 p.m. this evening. I have done a lot of that today. The most exciting thing we did all day was to go into Georgetown and get our flu shots. We are both of the age that we get the super-flu-shots. I am not sure what is contained in the super-flu-shots, but I am all for it. I also started the lawn mower this morning, and it went about 20 feet and konked out on me. I tried starting it again (about every hour on the hour for four or five hours) and ended up pushing it back under the shed, just in case it rains again tonight. This photo was taken last night, I thought there were some interesting clouds, but instead decided to focus on the neighbors cattle. They are up in the front pasture that borders our driveway, so every now and then I go out and talk to them.

We got about an inch-and-a-half of rain overnight, over seven inches of rain so far this month, and we are expecting more. Bring it on. We can take it. The interesting thing is, the temperature has not risen out of the 70s today, and I am freezing.

I am going to go find a blanket.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment