Monday, September 3, 2018

2018 - Day 246/129 - Monday...Labor Day...1574...

Happy Labor Day everyone, I hope you had some rest from your labors. I had a bit, but I did make my way in to the office for about three hours this afternoon. Prior to that, I was still working on the preparation of my classes on Wednesday and Thursday. I am well ahead of the curve on that. Then I started watering again. I got almost everything watered (I did not water the circle and I did not water trees). I left to go in to the office at about 11:30, and before I got half-way to the Interstate, it started to rain. And then it quit. And then it started again. And then it quit.

This went on all the way to the office and all the way home. About five miles from us (in Granger) the weather prognosticators report there was a couple inches of rain. So far we have recorded 0.39" in the gauge. We are hoping for more rain overnight, and there is a chance of rain (chance mind you) every day for the next seven days. What is even more incredible is that the highest temperature forecast in the next seven days is 95 degrees.

It is almost like spring. Well, I guess you have to put that into the proper perspective. Spring here is different than spring there.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LABOR DAY RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment