Friday, September 21, 2018

2018 - Day 264/101 - Friday...1564...

This would be all the reason anyone would need to just turn around and call it a day. Especially if you were the owner of the shiny black pick-up truck laying on its' side in this photo. Look closely. Still, I do not think there were any serious injuries. That always amazes me. BUT...if you were behind this unfortunate mishap, you were probably late. Kind of like what happened to me yesterday, but I never did see any reason for the back-ups. It just did.

Another day, another commute.

Otherwise, it is Friday and that is a good thing. It rained in Austin, but nothing really measurable out on the edge of nowhere. Good chances overnight, but I really need for there to be a brief respite so I could cut some more grass tomorrow. Nothing extreme, but there are some spots that really need some attention. I either will get the chance over the weekend or I won't. I could have done it when I got home this afternoon, but...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment