Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 100/266, 2024 - Tuesday

It's Total Stranger Tuesday! On Tuesday's, during the ROMEO Breakfasts, I find a victim who is a total stranger to take a selfie. Today's victim was the most reluctant, but she agreed. I think she thought I was going to pay for her breakfast, but nope, that is not part of the deal. Anyway, I think she is really cute, and it is a fun thing to do. It took almost exactly 24 hours for us to recover from the eclipse yesterday. It has been grey and gloomy ever since the eclipse yesterday, but the sun finally showed up about 1:45 this afternoon. We are still under storm warnings, and these should be done by tomorrow morning. I am always in fear of hail, and I want to do everything I can do to avoid hail. There are hail damaged cars all over central Texas, and I do not want to be a victim of that. So, there was no walk this morning, but it was not because of rain, although there was that threat...there was lightning, so I am not walking while there is lightning in the area. After breakfast, I was off to the office, and that was all good. Everyone has a story about the eclipse, and that is fun. Tomorrow, I have a 9:30 appointment, then an 11 o'clock appointment, and then I will be off to the office. On Thursday, I will be taking a class in the morning, then going to give more platelets in the afternoon. Maybe plasma. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment