Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 101/265, 2024 - Wednesay

I forgot to mention yesterday that we had breeched the 100 day mark in this year. Today is day 101. The days are going by, and quickly. We had a nice, but chilly walk this morning. Here in this neighborhood, we were not hit with any hail, and for all the warnings, only 1.12" of rain. Rain is rain, so there is no complaining here. The lake even came up a few inches today, so that is good. I had a 9:30 appointment this morning, and then an 11 o'clock appointment, then it was in to the office. All went well, and I stopped at HEB on the way home. Interesting selections at HEB: Glucosamine Chondroitin, a blow dryer and two quarts of skim milk. I like being able to get everything I need all at one time. It ended up being a lovely sunny day today, and tomorrow is supposed to be today all over again, just hotter. I think the orchids like the window I have them in in the bathroom. It's a great big window, and they get bright light but not really direct sunlight. I think it is their happy place, and they are really proud of themselves. I am happy to have them happy, too. I have a class tomorrow morning, and I was supposed to give platelets tomorrow afternoon, but I was told I had given too much whole blood so I cannot give platelets until the 25th. It is all very confusing. I asked them to talk to me like I am a two year old, and I still didn't understand, but we shall just wait and see what happens on the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment