Thursday, April 11, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 102/264, 2024 - Thursday

Even though I have not had a bad day, I was just thinking...maybe we should change the day of the week from Thursday to Turdsday. Just thinking. Spell check fixed it just a minute ago, but it did make me start thinking. And thinking is not one of my higher qualities. I am all set to renew my real estate license. No real rush, I have until the end of September, but I took my last required Continuing Education class today. It was a virtual class, so I did not have to wear pants. I think I need a total of about 21 or 25 hours of CE to renew, and I think I have 49 or so. I always liked taking my real estate classes, so I really don't worry about it. I just have to take certain classes every two years to comply. We had a good walk this morning, minus Richard. Richard is usually the one that is ready to go, so we will find out what was wrong tomorrow. Maybe he was just tired. We will see. Otherwise, the girls and I had a nice day at home, they think it is the weekend already, and they will be surprised when O head off to Austin tomorrow. I have a few things on my list of chores for the weekend, nothing crazy. As always, there will be estate sales, and that is always fun. Hopefully there will be a movie that I want to see, fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment