Monday, April 22, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 113/253, 2024 - Monday

Well, well, well. it's Monday, not that there is anything wrong with that. We had a nice, chilly walk this morning. I carry dog treats with me every morning, and there is a dog we see every now and then when we walk through the pocket park. He is a pretty yellow lab (I think), and he doesn't bark at us any more, he just kind of looks at us while we walk. I have not offered him a treat, because I don't have permission from his hoomans. I fixed that yesterday. While I was out, I stopped at the hoomans house, introduced myself, and asked if it was okay for me to give their dog a treat when we see him. They were very gracious, and appreciated me stopping to ask, and said it was okay. The dogs name is Denver. I was ready to give him a treat this morning, but he was not outside. There is always tomorrow. There were some pretty clouds this morning, and I always like clouds, just not total clouds! I made it in to the office, took off for home with four errands to run. O only accomplished two of them because it is Monday. I did get the little white car washed, and I did vote. Today is the furst day of early voting. GO VOTE! My morning glories are doing nicely...more blooms on the trellis, and both pots have little tiny blooms. I just hope they don't all burn up this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment