Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 114/252, 2023 - Tuesday

Today was another kind of busy day. Sure, there was the morning walk, and a good time was had by all. The ROMEOs had breakfast this morning, too, and that was fun. It's Tuesday, and that means it is perfect stranger day. This lady was  lot of fun, and so far, I have not been reported to management. That may be a new record! After that, I stopped by a property that will have a new tenant move-in tomorrow, and I think everything that needed to be done has been done. Then it was on to the office, and I touched a few things, and then headed home. I had a couple errands to run (holdovers from yesterday), and again, neither of those things got done. Really frustrating. We had our monthly neighborhood dinner, it it was really a lot of fun, it was a good group. I could probably go on-and-on, but I am a little bit tired. Tomorrow will be a little bit busy, and book club is tomorrow night at the Curious House.

No comments:

Post a Comment