Sunday, April 14, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 105/261, 2024 - Sunday

Well, I have had several bursts of energy today, and the girls are not happy about that. Mainly because the Piglet got her face washed, and Callie got her ears brushed. Every couple weeks, what is so bad about that? As usual, the day started with a nice walk. I tried staying in bed a bit longer this morning, but I start waking up around 4AM, and the best I can do is to stay in the bed til about 5:30. After the walk, I watched Sunday Morning until I could not take it anymore. I transplanted the rubber tree, and it looks much happier in the bigger pot. I did a few other yard things, and then I went and vacuumed the car, and ran it through the car wash. After that, I stopped at my favorite donut place, only to be disappointed. I guess 10:15 in the morning is too late to get the kinds of donuts that I like. Then off to HEB, and now, in addition to a bunch of other stuff, I have half an apple pie in the kitchen, with my name on it. I also need to take an inventory of dog food before I go to HEB. I may have enough dog food now to last three or four months. I still have not seen any hummers at the feeders, but I may have seen a couple flying past. This juvenile cardinal, however, had a nice time in the bird bath off the back deck. Happy to do what I can. Not much going on tomorrow, but I do have a 9 o'clock appointment, so it will be kind of an early day. Billy Joel special tonight on CBS. Be there or be square!

No comments:

Post a Comment