Sunday, April 7, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 98/268, 2024 - Sunday

It turned out to be a beautiful day today, but it is not looking that great for the eclipse tomorrow. We have a 50% chance of clouds here at the Curious House, and if I don't get to see it, that will just be the way it goes. I am considering becoming an eclipse chaser; the next total eclipse is in Argentina in October, so, that is something to think about. There needs to be some kind of method to my madness. Chasing eclipses could work out to be fun. Our walk this morning was good, but a little sad too, because we did not win the Power Ball. We did win $12, so that means we are all about $300 down this year with MegaMillions and Power Ball. Whatever. You can't win if you don't play. After the walk, I took a little nap, then headed out to meet Reuben, Alisha and Terry for brunch. It has been a while since we could get together, and that was fun. On the way home, I stopped at Costco and Home Depot. I threatened to get my hair cut, but I changed my mind. Almost cut my hair, it happened just the other day. It's gettin' kinda long, I coulda said it wasn't in my way. But I didn't and I wonder why, I feel like letting my freak flag fly! Just as good now as it was then! I casually got a few things done around the house today, but I was certainly not in any hurry to do stuff. Tha's just kind of the way I like it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment