Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 107/259, 2024 - Tuesday

Today was a really nice day...we had a walk in the morning, and as I was getting ready for the ROMEO breakfast, we had a power flash. Flash because, while some people around me had no power, the solar and the batteries came through like champs. My digital displays on the clocks (there are lots of them) did not even start flashing. It is weird where there was no power and where there was. I'm not sure how that was working. Rick had no power, so he could not get his car out of the garage, so I picked him up for breakfast, and Paul took him back after breakfast. We know, we know...he could get his car out of the garage, but it was easier for me to pick him up. Shut up! After breakfast, I took of for the office, and it was a good day there, too. I have a couple things happening in the next ten days or so, and there are lots of tiny little details that I am trying to keep up with. It will all be okay. I had placed a couple orders (not on Amazon), and one said it was delivered yesterday (not), and the other was delivered today. The today one is really something nice, but I can't tell you what it is. If you want to know, you just have to come visit me at the Curious House. I fear that everything is not attention worthy on television tonight, so it will be more murder mysteries, and repeats of things I have already seen. Maybe I will have something to eat. What do you think? Since today was Perfect Stranger Tuesday, I had fun doing this selfie, she was really nice. While we were having breakfast, Jimmie and Linda came in with a couple of their friends that have been visiting from Georgia. Linda and the lady visiting (I'm really bad with names) were sorority sisters at Kentucky. Delta Gammas!

No comments:

Post a Comment