Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 108/258, 2024 - Wednesday

It was in the low 70's this morning when we walked, and the humidity was about 170%. It was a muggy morning meander through the neighborhood. I needed to be in Austin early, so there was not much time for putzing. Traffic was pretty not good, and it took a while to get in, but everything worked out okay. I did what needed to be done, made several phone calls, and left pretty early as well, since I had a zoom call and I needed to be home to let the housekeeper in. NOW...the house is clean, and for some reason it smells like bacon. I am not sure what that is all about, since I had a spaghetti and meat ball dinner from HEB. The sun did not make an appearance today, and it has been really overcast. We have good chances of rain beginning Saturday afternoon, maybe up to over 3 inches before it is all over. I have a bunch of meetings tomorrow and there is a TREPAC event that I will be attending late afternoon. I think there is a slice of pie in my future, and maybe some ice cream, too. My package still has not appeared, and I am holding on to a faint hope that it will appear by the end of the week. I stopped at the post office, I was told it was delivered, but maybe the key to the cluster box was put in the wrong mail box. Hmmm. No complaints, I still believe the post office does a better job of delivering mail than I could do. And now, if you will excuse me, I am going to make arrangements to attend my youngest sons high school graduation, even though I have not attended any of my other four children's graduations. Okay, be quiet, I know that's a stretch. This is my journal, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment