Monday, April 8, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 99/267, 2024 - Monday

Well, all it took was a positive attitude. I maintained that we would be able to see the eclipse, even with the naysayers prognosticating clouds, and it happened. There were some clouds, but overall, it was a great event outside the Curious House. Outside meaning three houses down, sitting on the driveway with Marge and Richard, and we were joined by Jess and Abbie and Sherice, our letter carrier. I really have nothing to compare it to, but it was great! I understand there will be eclipse overload for the next day or two, but it was the one and only time in all my years that I was witness to a total eclipse. Okay, I also have to proclaim, I think the word 'totality' is a pretty stupid word. Sue me. Okay back to ordinary stuff. We had a nice walk this morning, and after the walk, I did a few things around the house. We did not open the office today, we expected traffic to be a little bit crazy, and maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I ran a couple errands, and took a couple naps, so all in all, it was a nice day. It did rain a little bit this afternoon, after the eclipse, and we are expecting rain tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday. Bring it on! I don't have a lot on my schedule the rest of this week, I am taking a class on Thursday, and going to give my second platelets donation that afternoon. Everything works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment