Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 94/272, 2024 - Wednesday

I am relatively confident that you have never seen a bag of dod poop in a tree before. And...it must have been a really, REALLY tall dog! So, let's just think about this for a minute...WHO walks their dog, and is very conscientious about picking up after the dog, AND THEN hangs the sh*t in a freaking tree? I am baffled with the thought processes of some people, but maybe I am just over-thinking this. Whatever. Other than that, we had a nie walk this morning, me, Paul and Richard. After the walk, I did my ordinary stuff, and then headed in to the office. It was a quiet day, and I did manage to get the three or four numbers I needed to meet with my CPA on Friday. DONE!  I left to head home around 1 o'clock,  had no errands to run, so I got home early, and took advantage with a nice little nap. I had a four o'clock zoom, and that was good, and after that was the news, and dinner. Now I am ready to call it quits for the day, and have a nice evening with the girls. I hope I don't toss and turn all night thinking about dog poop in trees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment