Saturday, April 20, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 111/255, 2024 - Saturday

I was just another grey and kind of dribbly rain day today...we are on a streak of those days, but I am pretty sure the sun will be shining at some point in the near future. We had a good walk, stayed mostly dry, and then it was time for a bit of a nap. Before you knew it, it was time for estate sales, and we hit seven of them. Once again, they were all kind of underwhelming. Marian and I are going back to one tomorrow morning, everything will be half price. I have had the windows open for the last couple days, but it is chilly outside, and it is starting to rain, so the windows are closed. It will be in the 50s tomorrow morning when we walk, but it will all be okay. I am still disappointed that I have not seen any humming birds at my feeders. I cleaned the feeders this morning, and refilled them, so maybe that will encourage them to hang out. I hope so. I am very happy to report that the first morning glory of the season was spotted this morning, and I hope there will be more very soon. I did not have any white ones (morning glory look-alikes) last year, but I am hopeful for this year. I may have gone a little overboard with the morning glories this year, in addition to those up against the back wall, I have also planted two pots, and put them up against the back deck and the side fence. I have almost everything off my chore list done, and it is time to just lean back!

No comments:

Post a Comment