Friday, April 5, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 96/270, 2024 - Friday

Okay, I met with the CPA this morning, and all I need to do now is sit and wait. This is the earliest I have been this far along on my taxes in about three decades. It feels pretty good, too. So, as usual the day started with a nice walk, and then I headed in to the office. I had two or three things to get done before I headed to the CPA. I got that stuff done, and met with the CPA, and then back to the office. I had to touch a few more things in the office, and left about (I'm not sure when). On the way home, I stopped at HEB and got gas in the little white car, did a little bit of shopping, and then got home and took a little bit of a nap. I had a plan to have dinner with Paulina and Oliver, so the girls got fed early. We went to Jimmy Vegas for dinner, and then stopped for ice cream. Tomorrow will be a little bit busy, there are five estate sales, and a few small chores that I want to get accomplished around the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment