Saturday, April 6, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 97/269, 2024 - Saturday


Why should I be ashamed of myself, you ask? Well, the reasons are numerous, but the one I have in mind right now is because I went, once again, to Golden Chick and had 20 fried shrimp for $12. That makes two Saturday's in a row. Not sure how long I can keep that up, but I probably have another two or three Saturday's in me. As usual, the day started with a nice walk, me Paul and Richard. After the walk, it was estate sale day, there were five sales, and I spent a total of $3.25 through the first four sales. The last sale got me, and I spent a little more money, but I got a couple really cool things that I had NO IDEA I needed until I saw them. If you want to see, you will just have to come to the Curious House for a visit. It was cloudy and grey all day today, and I just hope it is not a harbinger of what is to come on Monday. If it is overcast on Monday, there will be a lot of pissed off people, for sure. When I was on my way to the shrimp bonanza, I saw a fire truck, so I decided to follow it. Not sure what happened, but it looked like someone was in the middle of a medical emergency. I hope everything work out well for all involved. We have a brunch scheduled for tomorrow, and that will be fun, it always is. Then, probably just a nice, calm day, working up to the eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment