Thursday, April 18, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 109/257, 2024 - Thursday

People have different benchmarks about what makes a good day and what makes a bad day. For me, today was a really good day. I wore the particular t-shirt on purpose this morning, because I had a meeting with someone I consider to be a pompous ass (takes one to know one), disrespectful, and incompetent. This person wasted my time and the time of at least five other people. The good part was, I was totally sarcastic the whole time, made several tacky comments, and all-in-all had a great time. PLUS, I get to bill them for the time that was wasted. A win-win all the way around! After that meeting (I use the term very loosely), and since today is Thursday, it was cheeseburger special day at Sandy's. After I placed our order, I noticed a man walking across the parking lot. I can neither confirm nor deny that this man could be housing challenged. Still in line, the mad started picking through the trash can. I asked him if he was hungry, and would he like a lunch burger. Well, this totally confused the people at Sandy's (I had an add-on to my order), but it all worked out in the end. After lunch, I had another meeting that went well, then I headed home. Fed the girls, took a quick nap, and then went back in to Austin for a Pickle Ball event for TREPAC. Back home now, getting ready for the big storm tonight, and maybe even some rain! Oh...and this is my Back to the Future hair. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment