Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 115/251, 2024 - Wednesday

Well, it is hump day, and it is mostly downhill from here on to the weekend. We started off with a good walk this morning, and then I was in to the office at about my regular time...9:45 or so. I had a couple things to get done, and a new tenant orientation at 1 o'clock. Everything got done, and I was headed back to the Curious House by about 1:45. I had a couple errands to run, and then I needed to get stuff ready for Book Club, that was meeting at the Curious House. We were not at all over excited about this months book, but we managed. Next month is Stranger in a Strange Land. In the meantime, I have finished End Game, and it was not all that great, more trash on the Royals, and I am starting a book called Sick Puppy that was recommended by Carrie. Hopefully it is a humorous read, I need something that does not cause me to have to think. Tomorrow I have a 9:30 virtual meeting, and then I will be off to the office. I have an appointment to give some platelets tomorrow at 1 o'clock, and that will carry me through the afternoon. I may or may not have anything on my schedule for Friday, I think I will just surprise myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment