Friday, February 26, 2010

2010 - Day Fifty Seven...

Interestingly, the tiara (Pat) is still trying to hitch a ride out of town. I had to rescue the monkey from its' tyrannical rants, and the monkey was last seen hanging from a vine towards the front of the property. As you can see, the monkey has also been perfectly content for the last several years with its' own adornments, namely the cute little Holiday Antlers that he/she arrived with. What is more difficult to determine the sex of...your choices are 1) a cat, 2) a tiara 3) a ceramic monkey or 4) all of the above. Just checking...

Today was a MOST EXCELLENT day. Got a TON of work accomplished at the office, and took off at noonish to the Board of REALTORS, by way of running few errands first. Luncheon at the Board presented by the Professional Development and Education Committee. The New TREC Administrator, Doug Oldmixon was our speaker today. Every time I a close enough to hear Doug Oldixon talk I am happier about the career I have chosen. I am proud that he is the TREC Administrator, and I a real looking forward to the changes and vision he is bringing to our Commission. Good things are ahead!

After that was another meeting at the Board, working on tweaking our Leadership Training Program. GREAT MEETING! Thanks Leonard. Wonderful ideas were brought out, and I think that was a very successful use of our time.

Made it home early today, if you wanna call 4:30 early, but I will and so there! Jody and I watched a little bit of the evening news, and then it was off to Catfish Parlor, where there was actually a wait. Anyway, it was worth it, and now we are home, I am having some peach cobbler (Jody is having bread pudding) and I am going to have a glass of milk, some wine and then I am going to crash. I am contemplating seeping till about 6:30 in the morning. Not sure if I can do it, but I am going to try like hell!

I am going to my beekeeping class in the morning, and then I will go into Austin and show properties with my new clients from last week. We have seven homes to look at, so that should be fun. They are a very nice couple, and are very interested in learning all the details about the home buying process. They are reading books about purchasing a home, so I am hoping to pass the test!

Good night...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CATFISH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment