Monday, February 15, 2010

2010 - Day Forty Six...

Well, in honor of having negotiated an acceptable contract for the sale of his property this afternoon, my friend Ed granted me the opportunity to take his photo with the tiara. This is a shot of him at his regal best, try not to pay too much attention to the clutter in the background...if I had more time, I would have found someone to photo-shop that out. Goodness knows, I am not smart enough to do that myself!

Today was a really busy day for a Holiday. No one I know was on a Holiday except for those snow-bound in the Northeast and all the State and Federal workers in the area. We have lots of those in Austin, too. For a while there this morning, I was really surprised that traffic was moving along so nicely, and then I remembered it was President's Day. But no matter, traffic moved along just like the engineers and roadway designers had envisioned it, and it was lovely.

I stayed in the office most of the morning, and then had to go meet Ed for some initials and signatures, and then off to a meeting at the Board. Suddenly, we (I) am getting busy, I have three new buyer clients and one sales listing under contract. Life is good, and I just need to get myself back into the swing of being busy with real estate transactions. I have certainly been able to fill up my time with other things, and I need to get back in the buyer/seller groove.

Leftovers for dinner tonight from FireBowl. It keeps very well, and it was yummy. I am kind of tired this evening, I have not slept comfortably for the last couple nights. I may need to address that challenge this evening. Tomorrow I will be teaching at the Board all day, and that will be fun.

A short post today, and only one photo. How things change from day to day!

Deeds, Changes, Kindnesses, LEFTOVERS, Actions, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment