Thursday, October 2, 2014

2014 - Day 275/90 - Thursday...

Well, since we closed the office this afternoon for a couple hours to go see a movie, I thought this was an appropriate homage to Jack Nicholson, but with my own demented take on it.  REDRUM!  We went to the Alamo Draft House on South Lamar which recently reopened.  It is not an easy place to get to and what used to be a neighborhood shopping center is going to be an urban multi-use mecca that is going to try an be sort of a South Austin Domain.  Not my words, but cannot really find better words to describe t.  We saw "Box Trolls", which I had no idea what it was about, but I expected an animated (or maybe stop motion film) to be a comedy, but it were not!  Not sure what it was, but after a shaky start, I enjoyed it.  I would say you should probably go see it, just so it will give you something to talk about.

Otherwise, it was a pretty good day.  My new iPhone 6Plus has been cured of all its latent ills thanks to a rock-star at the AT&T store at William Cannon and 290, named Mikel.  Very nice guy and very smart, and he was able to get the phone to do more than just be a phone and he also took care of a phone problem that my friend Robert was having at the same time.  SCORE!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, REDRUM, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment