Wednesday, October 22, 2014

2014 - Day 295/70 - Wednesday...

Where are the days going?  It is already (almost) the end of hump day, and it seems like the week only just began.  Traffic to and from the office continues to be a challenge, and there is no predicting it.  For no reason at all there will be congestion, and in the case of some sort of tragic occurrence drivers will whiz past as if nothing is happening.  It was a mélange of images today, a beautiful puffy pink sunrise which helped the time pass (you saw photos if you follow me on Facebook), and then there was this traffic disturbance, which caused four lanes to merge into three for no understandable reason other than to give everyone plenty of room.  If they are already going to pull over, let them pull over a little bit further would seem to make good sense, but what do I know?

I took the car down the street to have it washed, and asked that the only thing they do to the interior was to please vacuum the floors, I would do the rest.  I thought it was a good deal for $14.99 until I returned to the office to discover that ALL they did was to vacuum the carpets.  I went back and they could not understand why they had not treated the exterior with a moist, soapy substance, but everything was fixed and I was on my way a second time.

I continue to have communication issues.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NO WATER WASH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment