Thursday, October 9, 2014

2014 - Day 282/83 - Thursday...

I stayed in Austin the last couple nights, and when I went outside to get into the car to go to my first meeting, there was evidence of rain drops.  I called Jody to see if there had been any sprinkles of rain on the edge of nowhere, and there had not.  I did not think that there was a lawn sprinkling system where I was staying, and later in the day I heard confirmation on the radio that there had indeed been a sprinkle or two here and there in Austin.  I slept through it.  Our official prognosticator in the kitchen says rain is likely, and the sage up at the end of the drive way is beginning to bloom again, so that is a good sign.  And if that is not enough, just look at these clouds.  BEAUTIFUL!

I finished my two-and-a-half-days of meetings with the Texas Association of REALTORS®, and following my meetings were meetings with the Board Officers Leadership.  I attended those the last two or three years (the years are running together), and I will be attending the TREPAC portions of the meetings for the next couple years, I expect.

Good stuff, good information and good friendships mixed with some controversy.  Add all those ingredients, stir gently and then get back to work for the mutual benefit of the membership. 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment