Tuesday, October 7, 2014

2014 - Day 280/85 - Tuesday...

I do not think there is any way that this can end well.  I am attending a series of meetings with the Texas Association of REALTORS® and I am therefore staying overnight in Austin for a couple nights.  I will be attending a dinner in about an hour and a half, and I have laid in supplies for the rest of the night.  Diet Coke and fried pies.  Like I said, I do not think there is even the most remote possibility that this can end anywhere near a positive fashion.

I made it into the office pretty early this morning, did a couple hours of power real estate and then headed to the first meeting.  I like meetings that are supposed to last til 5 p.m. and actually end about 2:30.  I headed back to the office and did a little bit more power real estate, and now I am just kind of hanging until it is time for dinner.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHOCOLATE MILK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment