Friday, October 3, 2014

2014 - Day 276/89 - Friday...

Much like George Costanza's father choosing to celebrate "Festivus" instead of the more traditional December Holiday, at this time of year, I try my best to ignore The Austin City Limits Festival in deference to my own, more appropriately named (in my opinion) event known to the masses as "The City is Full o' Freaks".  By way of documentation of that event, I offer this photographic record or a Pink Spandex Uni-tard wearing Pedi-Cab Freak.  Those of you who frequent this journal know that I have nothing at all against the color pink (I look great in pink), and I have nothing (personally) against freaks, it is mass quantities of freaks that bothers me.  It actually began yesterday and perhaps the worst day of it will be tomorrow, when about 101,000 drunken football fans will congregate at the University of Texas Stadium for an afternoon (I think) game against some other team, and simultaneously (about a mile south) there will be a congregation of about 150,000 people attending the ACL fest, and maybe another 50,000 folks just wandering around looking for a place to park.

I know, first world problem!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CROWDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment