Friday, October 24, 2014

2014 - Day 277/68 - Friday...

And it seems another weekend is upon us.  I am not sure about you guys, but the past week seems to have zoomed by.  Jody said he was out in the yard today and startled Barney the Cat on the other side of the fence.  It seems when Barney is startled and leaps in the taller grass, he seems to be about twelve feet long.  It get the image; long, thin cat.  He has a good sense of smell on her too, as soon as Jody puts food out on the back porch (particularly canned cat food) it is not long before she is on the scene.  It is indeed to have an outside barn cat.  Things are different on the edge of nowhere.  I never had pets that were "outside" pets.  I never had a dog that did not get up on the furniture, or sleep in the bed with me.  It's just different.

In just another week we will be able to set the clocks back.  Then about two weeks after that we will set the clocks forward again.  The older I get (what I mean really is the SMARTER I get), it just seems kind of like a waste of time to study certain things.  I thought I was supposed to become more tolerant of things, but it does not seem to be the case.  Maybe I am just more aware.  Maybe I actually am more tolerant of things, there are just more things these days.

Whatever.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment