Tuesday, October 28, 2014

2014 - Day 301/64 - Tuesday...

Today was a busy day, and I had to cancel meetings with Bo Derek, Jake Gyllenhall and Warren Beatty.  Speaking of Warren Beatty, I used to have a client that thought her mother was Marilyn Monroe, her father was John Kennedy and Warren Beatty was responsible for both their deaths.  She never really let these beliefs manifest unless she was not getting her way about something, and that was the tipping point.  If there was a problem it was Warren Beatty's fault.  But that actually has nothing to do with today's post (and actually there is never anything relevant in any of these posts, it is actually the Seinfeld Blog because it is really about nothing) but I am still trying to drum up the daily numbers.  AND because I did not take a photo of interesting today (that is not to assume that nothing interesting happened) so I am relying on a photo I took about a week ago of Mr. Speckles enjoying himself in one of the tanks in the back.  I hope you enjoy!

I did take the car in today for its' twelve month service (even though I, have only had it for about five months, I put lots of miles on it, just about 14,000 in the five months).  I expected to pick it up this afternoon, but it will not be ready until tomorrow.  But, there is the loaner with only about 300 miles on it, but I actually like my car better, and that is a first!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOTHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment