Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2014 - Day 302/63 - Wednesday...

I probably should not be too concerned about this, but it is causing me a certain amount of concern.  Two out of the last three times I have stayed in a hotel, I have been assigned to the Handicapped Suite.  It is interesting to take a shower in a room that cannot contain water from other parts of the bathroom, and there are other interesting aspects of the room (like the flashing lights when the phone rings or someone knocks on the door), but otherwise I just wonder if the Googles have informed these folks that I am (unbeknownst to me) somewhat infirm.  You know the Googles know everything, and I am sure they have some analytics that predict infirmness before it actually happens (so they can put ads for Depends on your Facebook page, but I would like it very much if they could at least give me a call so I would know a little more about what to expect!

Whatever.

I am in San Antonio tonight, preparing to take a Broker Responsibility class in the morning.  Clouds in San Antonio are just as lovely as those in central Texas, nearer to the edge of nowhere.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OLD AGE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment