Saturday, October 18, 2014

2014 - Day 291/74 - Saturday...

Saturday.  The day to sleep in, read the paper, eat breakfast, take a nap, take the Boy Dog for a ride, take another nap, go into Georgetown for lunch, come home, take another nap, try very hard to pay no attention to the news, feed the girls, collect eggs, post a journal entry.  This is a photo of the martin colony houses in the front yard that is currently occupied by sparrows.  The martins left weeks ago, and we will clean out these houses in January.

In between naps today, I did and undid and redid the new weather station.   We received the replacement weather station for the one that we sent back to the factory.  This most recent one is (allegedly) less complicated but it also has less reporting modules.  Relatively easy to assemble, but I cannot get this one to work either.  It should not be that complicated.  Actually it is not that complicated, I am following the directions and have even allowed Jody to look over my shoulder and make sure I am following the instructions but I cannot make it work.  There is a "set-up help line available from 8am until 5pm CST Monday through Friday.  That is not much comfort to me at this moment!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DIRECTIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment