Tuesday, October 21, 2014

2014 - Day 294/71 - Tuesday...

I was at a couple stores today (shopping to provide treats to a GRI class tomorrow).  One of the things I was searching for was those little baby oranges (Cuties) that are easy for kids to peel and don't make such a mess.  None at Costco (where I was walking around feeling superior as I an usually wont to do at Costco) so I decided I would stop at an HEB on my way home.  That was, of course, assuming I would be able to find my car.  There were three of us walking up and down the parking aisles at Costco because we could not find our cars.  I was still feeling superior but also stupid.  So it was off to HEB.  They had little oranges (not the Cuties) and they were $7.98 a pound in a five pound bag.  I was about to fall over in an apoplectic fit, but there were some more for $3.98 for two pounds, so I bought five bags.  But still...that seems kind of high.  The salvation was that, in observance of the Holiday (in this case Halloween, Costco is already doing Christmas), they were selling caramel apples for $0.99, so I got one and Jody and I are going to split it tonight.

Everything has a rhythm.  Some rhythms just take a little time to get used to.  Stats were released today at the board for September, so I did two radio interviews, one tv interview, got a couple quotes in local papers, and it should keep going tomorrow as well.  I have finally got this figured out.  Had I REALLY figured it out, I would have washed my hair!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CARAMEL APPLES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment