Sunday, April 10, 2016

2016 _ Day 101/265 - Sunday...

...bless his heart, and him with his bad leg and all...

Earl the Squirrel has decided that if there is no seed in the bird feeders, he should check out the flock-blocks put out for the girls. The girls avoid it when he is in evidence, but as soon as he is ejected, they are all over it. I had been surprised that the blocks were being consumed as quickly as they were, but this goes a long way towards answering that mystery.

The grass from the house to the road has been cut, some trees have been trimmed, I cleaned out the trunk and the trunk of the car (some of that stuff I forgot was even in there), the four new rose bushes have been planted and watered in, the porch and patio have been cleaned, the pool has been uncovered (that was actually yesterday), and some this-and-that has been done. I did not accomplish very much of any of that, but it is done, so be quiet.

I hurt my right leg pretty badly about a month ago, and i have been making it worse and worse by being ornery and hard-headed, but stuff has to be done. I took it pretty easy yesterday and it did pretty well, but I am not sure what happened today, but it is aggravated in entirely new places, so I am limping around and pretending to be Amos McCoy. It is not fun OR attractive.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIMPY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment