Friday, April 22, 2016

2016 - Day 113/253 - Friday...

I stayed in Austin last night. I assumed that getting onto MoPac at 9:30 would not cause any issues, but I was mistaken. It took me almost 45 minutes to go 4.7 miles. One lane going north caused considerable challenges. I never realized that the citizenry of central Texas were so enamored of their horns. The certainly know how to blow, which reminds me of a joke, but I must remember that this is a PG rated journal. Anyhoo... Once I arrived at the condo with my bag from What-A-Burger, I was greeted on the stoop by this guy (allegedly a guy, it is hard to tell in the dark). It seems this was a city frog (as opposed to the frog that is generally sitting on the water meter at the edge of nowhere). He was in no hurry to go away, I suspect he was casing the joint for a return trip to breach the security and commit a crime. I have his photo though, so that should give the local constabularies the info they will require to put out an APB.

As Fridays' go, this one was okay. Started the day at the Board, meeting new members, and then off to the office where I got some good stuff done, and then home by way of Costco.

What did you do on your Friday?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRIMINAL TOADS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment