Saturday, April 16, 2016

2016 - Day 107/259 - Saturday...

It has been gloomy and grey and overcast all day today, a perfect day to do as little as possible. So far, even though the chances of any rain today were slim to none, we did record 0.05" in the gauge, and it has spritzed most of the day. Over the next two or three days, we expect to get 3 or 4 inches of rain, and they are predicting more in isolated areas, so we will wait and see. I do think the winds and rains will damage the blooms of Iris that we have now, so I thought I would take a picture of these by the garage, I have always liked these particular blooms.

I did go and retrieve the riding lawn mower this morning, and I did cut the grass in the front between the house and the bamboo. Recently I have been cutting that grass with the walk-behind mower, and what had taken a couple hours was done in less than half an hour. Perfect!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IRIS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment