Tuesday, April 5, 2016

2016 - Day 96/270 - Tuesday...

I had lunch today with my long time friends (and former clients) George and June. It was a great time, and I tried my best to embarrass June, which is something that I have gotten really good at over the years. June is having a birthday next week, and since I am nearing THAT AGE we talked some about the ins and outs of old people insurance. I had my six month check-up last week, and talked to my doctor about old peoples insurance, and he gave me some tips, George and June gave me some tips, and it seems these days if I am not asking questions about old peoples insurance, I am offering to show a complete stranger (preferable someone in line at the HEB) one of my scars from an operation decades ago (I don't have any recent scars), and I am thinking of having my gall bladder taken out (nothing wrong with it), just so I will have a reason to pull up my shirt and pull down my pants. Don't blush June! Anyway, this is a photo of the group (me, George and June's head) this morning at lunch, very good friends, and I love them dearly!

Otherwise, it was a pretty ordinary day, working and getting things done at the office. Tomorrow will be another day of visiting the storage space to see what else we can cram in there, and/or what we can get rid of. My goal is to get rid of some stuff.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GEORGE & JUNE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment