Wednesday, April 27, 2016

2016 - Day 118/248 - Wednesday...

Notice: Due to circumstances I chose NOT to control, there was no journal post last night. I think it was very therapeutic for me not to obsess over it, and just accept the fact that it was not going to happen. It could have happened, but it didn't happen, and that is all there is to it. I could have, at great effort and a lot of trouble made it happen, but I chose to let it go. And now I find I have something totally different to obsess over, that being this explanation that I chose not to go to a lot of trouble to complete the journal last night. First time in (what?) seven years. But there you have it.

Barney the Cat has found a nice place to survey the situation. As I was going out last night (when I was not obsessing over not completing a journal entry, see above paragraph) to put the girls to bed, there was Barney, perched on top of the trellis where the morning glories used to be, and have been replaced by two climbing roses. He was a contented cat, and remained there while I put the girls to bed, went inside the house and got my phone, and came back out to take several photos for posterity.

When it came time to put some moist food out for the phalanx of felines that frequent the area (that has a nice ring to it; phalanx, feline, frequent), he simply moved over on the trellis a bit so he could see what I was doing, and see that the grey cat was beating him to the chow line. Interesting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OBSESSING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment