Saturday, April 23, 2016

2016 - Day 14/252 - Saturday...

This is a photograph of Candy, Mike, Me and Jody at their new house this afternoon. Okay, well, maybe not really, but this box was there at the same time we were all together, but I forgot to take a group photo, so just kind of squeeze your eyes together and kind of pretend that we were all there sitting around the breakfast room table, sharing a variety of Big Boxes and sodas, and enjoying their pride at their new home. It was great.

This morning I made my 'To Done' list, and there were/are six things on the list. I have completed (net) three of them. Two were completely completed, two others were partially completed, and two have not even been considered yet. However, in my own defense, there is still tomorrow, and I am a firm believer in pacing myself. I did get other things (not on the list) completed, so if I were to add those to the list, just for the satisfaction of crossing them off the list, my completion rate percentage would (perhaps) be through the roof. It could be huge! Whatever...

Tomorrow will be here soon enough, and I expect that by the end of that day, I will have completely crossed at least five things 'en toto' (is that Latin?) o
ff that list.

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIENDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment