Thursday, April 21, 2016

2016 - Day 112/254 - Thursday...

This evening I attended the annual Central Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS® (CTCAR) TREPAC fundraising boat ride on Lady Bird Lake (fka Town Lake). It is always a great event, and tonight was a perfect night to be on the lake, enjoy the scenery and especially the bats. It is always a treat to be out on the lake. I have lived here for 31 years, and there are things about Austin and central Texas that I have not experienced, but I have enjoyed the lake from several different venues and perspectives. Austin is a great place to be, and thanks to CTCAR for another great event!

I think it is very interesting that my 'extraction' has caused me no issues whatsoever. No pain, no pain pills, nothing. Today it was just like nothing happened. It is a little bit tender when I forget and try to chew on that side, but other than that, no issues. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope it keeps going that way.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment