Monday, April 4, 2016

2016 - Day 95/271 - Monday...

Why did the turtle cross the road? I am not sure, but i saved this one. He/She seemed to be in NO HURRY at all (i.e. Tortoise v Hare), and may have actually been just warming up. The last time I did this, I was pulled over by a County Sheriff and warned that it was considered a hazardous act, that an unsuspecting motorist could crash in to me and I would be held liable. Really? Out here on a County Road? Where there has not been more than a dozen vehicles in the last five hours? Okay, thank you Officer, I appreciate it. Actually, the Deputy was the most suspicious person I had seen the entire day, but that is another story. ANYWAY, this particular turtle (as seen in the accompanying photo) was carefully placed in the bar ditch (careful to place him in the same direction he was heading), and I went on about my business.

The girl car is back in the garage, all fixed and better. The service center even did a few other warranty items while they had her, and the other insurance company paid the claim for the additional repair.

All in all it was a pretty good day, if I do say so myself.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TORTI STORIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment