Monday, April 25, 2016

2016 - Day 116/250 - Monday...

I did my second distance education class today, and it was better than the first. I was more calm, I was sitting down, there were not as many lights, and I inter-acted more with the folks in attendance. There were folks there from eight different boards across the state, from Odessa to north of Waco, from Wichita Falls to Bastrop. It was good, and in the end, I think there was some good information shared. I will keep doing this (I think I have eleven more classes scheduled this year), and I think each time I do it will be easier. My real challenge is, I am not a sit down or stand up kind of guy. I like to move around and mix-it-up with the learners. BUT, I was MUCH BETTER today with involving the folks attending, so I am happy about that. Pretty much, it was the Bill & Casey show, and I have no problem with that!

Otherwise, it was a day of trying to juggle appointments, reschedule appointments because other appointments took longer than I had planned for, and just a normal Monday for many of us in the real estate profession. I did manage to keep on top of everything, and I am happy about that. We will see what tomorrow brings.

I am not as strung out schedule wise tomorrow as I am today, and that is good. I think everything will work out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GUIDING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment