Friday, April 15, 2016

2016 - Day 106/260 - Friday...

Today was the second day in a row that we had fog, but today the fog was really cool. I was waiting to be attacked by a hound of the Baskerville's (or maybe from the neighbors chicken killing dogs), or Jack the Ripper, or maybe just a mis-guided coyote. It was a perfect setting for Basil Rathbone or some cine noir film. But, it just ended up being fog, and my turquoise clogs did not do a very good job of repelling the condensation off my toes. The girl dog seemed to enjoy it though, so all was not lost. By the time I headed off to work, it was clearing, and there was very little concern driving in to the city.

Every Friday is a good Friday, and this one is not exception. It was a good and productive day in the office, and I am looking forward to a little extra sleep in the morning. The riding lawn mower is ready to be picked up from the repair shop, so I will take the truck in the morning, rent a small trailer (ours is inundated with crap), and bring the mower home. We are expecting some good rains beginning on Saturday night, so maybe I can get some progress made before that all happens.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPOOKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment