Wednesday, April 20, 2016

2016 - Day 110/256 - Wednesday...

It seems that the theme for the day is 'how to share TOO MUCH INFORMATION on social media while blaming the whole thing on medically supervised (the worst kind) drugs. Not really even good drugs. And as long as I am on the theme, I am going to take full advantage of it. To be clear; I DID INHALE. My appointment was at 9 AM, and I was asked to be there at 8:45 to sign the paperwork that I had completed on line. I was there early, but I did not go in the door until 1 minute before I was due. There was so much counseling and explaining and caring that I finally confirm with them that their intention was to extract the tooth TODAY. I had made it perfectly clear during the telephone consultation and appointment making process that, no I did not want to have a consult on one day and then come back another day for the procedure. If you can actually get me into the office on a chosen date, you need to have your way with me because the odds of me returning diminish greatly if I am given extra time to make excuses. But FINALLY I was seated in the special chair, with that thing (see earlier Facebook posts) strapped to my nose, and I began to feel better. The doctor was in and out of that room in less than three minutes, and I left about 2 hours after I arrived. So far, no extraordinary pain. I cooked a pile of eggs for me and Jody to have for dinner, and I believe there is some ice cream in my (very) near future.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAHA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment