Tuesday, April 12, 2016

2016 - Day 103/263 - Tuesday...

There are chickens across the road in the neighbors wheat fields, having (I expect) a feast on bugs. When I was checking meters, I counted seven of the girls on the other side, which answers that age old question.

You're welcome.

My dental appointment this morning was relatively uneventful (just the way I like them), but we shall all see if I am singing the same song a week from tomorrow when I have completed my visit to the oral surgeon (sturgeon?). They asked if I wanted to make an appointment for an assessment and then come back for the surgery, and I said NOPE, if you get me in the office, you need to do what you need to do, because I expect I will not be coming back. I am not a good dental patient.

Otherwise, it was a pretty good day, office stuff, showed a house for sale, some this-and-that, and then home. We are expecting storms overnight, so I will report to you on that tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHEAT CHIX, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment